The RE (Spare) TimesShenton BranchTemporary recruitment consultant, Lauren Lim, has been away from work for the past 2 days, and when the company happened to be at its busiest period of time. Reliable sources have shown that she took an urgent leave for a day on Tuesday, 13th March 2007, and due to some personal matters, she didnt turn up for work on Wednesday, 14th March 2007, as well. It is known that as a recruitment consultant, and especially under the strict rule of Recruit Express Ptd Ltd, one has to be responisble and the positive attitude for work. A day's leave could cause so much inconvenience to her/his colleagues when they actually have to take up her/his work, meaning, the 374632782 candidates under the consultant's hand. It is not an uncommon sight to see temporary staff who underperformed to be terminated by the company. Till date, there is still no sign of this act,
but who knows, maybe it would be Lauren's last day tomorrow. Well, good luck to you then. ;)
-
Firstly, I'm super apologetic and thankful to Liz, Jon and Charlene, who've been helping me to contact my candidates who've 1. Successfully shortlisted for Interviews, 2. Successfully got the job. The leave may not seem as necessary as it should, but duh. Anyway, if I was really terminated, I dont know if I should be sad or happy. I dont know why, but good jobs came passing by these days. Firstly, MJCSB (Ms Sia) was offering this job as a SYF event logistics, paying $8/hr, and another offer as a female receptionist paying bout $7.50/hr.
WTH right. My pay is only a freaking $6/hr and no OT payable. BUT, on the other hand, how would I bear to leave all my colleagues? They're such nice persons, and the job makes time fly. Well, whatever will be, will be. Looking on the brighter note, I could still be glad should, or not, there be any termination. ;)